Sea View Cottage, Navidale, Northern Highlands, KW8 6JS
Offering a Luxury Detached Holiday cottage with stunning Sea View in the Northern Scottish Highlands, Remote with Conservatory, Real Wood Hot Tub, Jacuzzi bath, Sauna, Full Central Heating, Open fire and WIFI. Sea View Cottage has an enclosed garden and easily accessible by car, or public transport even in the winter (rail station 1 mile away) This Luxury Detached Cottage Offers spectacular elevated views of the North Sea, Mountains and Night skies. Centrally placed this cottage forms the perfect base for exploring all the Northern Highlands including the Black Isle, Loch Ness Caithness and an Orkney day trip.
- Availability and Online Bookings
3 Bedroom Remote Detached Character Cottage with enclosed Gardens Stunning Mountain and Sea views
Lowest season £395 per week.
High season £710 per week.
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Sea View Cottage Northern Highlands
- Sleeps 6 people
- Family Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, WC and Wash Basin
- Seperate Large walk in Shower cubicle, WC and Wash Basin
- 1 x Master en-suite Double Downstairs Bedroom with TV / DVD
- 1 x upstairs Double Bedroom with TV / DVD
- 1 x upstairs Twin Bedroom with TV / DVD
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Fridge / Freezer
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Open Fire
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Enclosed Gardens
- Fully Double glazed with full Oil Central heating throughout
- Bedding and Towels included
- Large Conservatory
- Outdoor eco wood Hot Tub (£80 supplement)
- 2 Person Infrared Sauna
- FREE WIFI
- Sea and Mountain Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer, Iron and ironing board. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest pub / Inn’s is within 0.3 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services are 1 miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dingwall or Wick (40 miles)
- The nearest golf course is 1 miles away
- The train station is 1 mile away
- The nearest sandy Beach and Harbour is 1 mile away
- The nearest Mountains and hillwalks (from the doorstep)
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP
The areas of Caithness and Sutherland form Scotland’s northern wilderness offering superb panoramic mountain views and stunning scenery. Their scenery varies from wild cliffs and tiny islands to lonely moorland and remote golden sandy beaches. You will find Majestic castles like Dunrobin, Old Wick and Girnigoe, dozens of ancient monuments, quality tweeds and woollens, whisky distilleries such as Clynelish Distillery. Plus tree-lined twisting roads, spectacular bays, pretty harbours and foaming rivers rich in Brown Trout and Salmon.
The pretty highland local village of Helmsdale and it’s harbour offer a fantastic location for touring the Northern Highlands and the Orkney Isles. For the Golfer there are 6 courses are within 30 minutes drive, including the excellent local Helmsdale 9 hole course. For the outdoor lovers there are lot’s of local Walks and open hillside’s, ideal for bird watching and wildlife spotting. For the highly active perhaps panning for local Gold ? as many hundreds did in the 1880s and gold is still to be found in the local streams and hills. Helmsdale and Navidale are also the best places in Scotland to collect Jurassic Fossils.