Strachur by Loch Fyne
This Scottish Holiday Cottage has a lovely Open Log Fire and enjoys beautiful Westerly views of Loch Fyne, perfect for it’s famous sunsets. Beach Cottage is a authentic former Fisherman’s Cottage with many original features with 2 Bedrooms sleeping 4 people. From the Cottage you are just 20 metres for the water and there is a Shop, Filling Station and 2 village Pubs within walking distance. The Bonny banks of Strachur by Loch Fyne in Argyll offer you a quick 60 minute escape from the city of Glasgow with friendly highland village atmosphere.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Original Former Single storey Fisherman’s Cottage with Open Fire and Loch Views
Lowest season £250 per week.
High season £395 per week.
Yes this Cottage is Pet Friendly a £10 supplement applies.
Owners Direct Website Loch Fyne Self Catering Cottage
- Sleeps 4 people
- 1 Shower room with WC and Wash Basin
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 x Twin Bedroom
- Basic Kitchen facility, Sink, Fridge, Electric Cooker, Microwave
- Sitting Room with big Open fire
- Dining Table and 4 chairs
- Bedding included
- Electric Storage Heating throughout
- Loch Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity and Bedding. The kitchen has Oven / Hob, Fridge, kettle, Microwave. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant / Inn is 0.5 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops, Restaurants and Services 0.5 miles miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dunoon 16 miles
- The nearest golf course is 8 miles away
- 20 metres away from the Lochside
- Lochside and Hillside Walks from the Cottage in all directions
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.