This Beautiful Scottish Holiday Cottage enjoys a unique Shoreside location by Loch Fyne Argyll. Shore Cottage enjoys all Modern Luxury including Central Heating and 2 supplementary Log Burners sleeping up to 6 people. Its remote detached location ensures peace and quiet with mature gardens extending to the waters edge with it’s own boat moorings, where visitors can tie up their own boats. Shore cottage is so close to the water you actually feel within it sitting just 20 yards from the waters edge offering clear un-restricted views up, down and across Loch Fyne to Inveraray and beyond.
- Availability and Online Bookings
3 Bedroom Remote Detached Cottage with enclosed Gardens, Boat Moorings and Loch views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Shore Cottage Loch Fyne
- Sleeps 6 people
- 1 Family Bathroom with WC and Wash Basin
- 1 Shower room with WC and Wash Basin
- 1 x Master Double Bedroom
- 1 x upstairs Double Bedroom
- 1 x upstairs Twin Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Open Fire
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Double glazed with full Electric heating
- All Bedding included
- Sun Porch
- FREE WIFI
- Free Boat Moorings
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer, Iron and ironing board. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest pub / Inn’s is 3 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 3 miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dunoon 20 miles
- The nearest golf course is 8 mile aways
- The train station is 20 miles away
- Just 20 meters from the Watersedge
- Lochside and hillwalks from the doorstep
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.