Caliscotia Cottage offers the perfect Country Hideaway in Balkeerie Perthshire, close to all the best Golf Courses and within easy reach of the popular tourist towns on Perth, Pitlochry and Blairgowrie. This charming original detached Scottish country cottage sleeps 4 people and enjoys all modern comfort including full electric heating and FREE WIFI. Sitting within it’s own large mature Gardens the cottage enjoys Panoramic countryside views from its Conservatory and the The tiny hamlet of Balkeerie is within walking distance.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Single Storey Detached Cottage with large enclosed Gardens and Countryside views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Isle of Harris Holiday Cottage Cottage
- Sleeps 4 people
- Bathroom with shower, WC, Wash Basin
- 1 Double Bedroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dishwasher
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and feature Fire place
- Dining Table and 4 chairs
- Enclosed Gardens
- Full Central heating
- Bedding and Towels included
- Pay Phone, Free WIFI and car parking
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer and Dishwasher. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and Inn is 3 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 6 miles away.
- The nearest larger town with shops, Supermarkets is Forfar 12 miles
- The nearest golf course is 3 miles away
- The nearest Castle is 7 miles away
- Scenic Country Walks from the Cottage in all directions
Perthshire is one of the best holiday destinations in Scotland and the UK, choose from Golf, cycling, hill walking, angling to many more activities available in Perthshire making it an ideal destination for the family. The Key towns include Perth, Crieff, Aberfeldy and Pitlochry and fantastic castles such as Balmoral and Braemar to stately homes such as Scone Palace.