Ellary and Castle Sween Estate
Cove Cottage on Argyll’s West Coast enjoys panoramic Sea Views approx 1 mile from the Sea. Sitting within a large open garden in an elevated position Cove Cottage is perfect for Hill Walking and Wildlife Watching Holidays, either couples or small families needing isolation. This Remote Detached Cottage enjoys all modern Luxury including Central Heating and Cosy Log Fire. Set amongst wonderful scenery consisting rocky outcrops, inlets, sandy beaches, islands and islets this region just crys out to be explored and this Remote Detached Cottage is perfectly placed to enjoy all of this too. For those needing connection to the outside world a mobile WIFI dongle is also available.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Single Storey Remote Detached 2 Bedroom Cottage with Distant Sea views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
- Sleeps 4 people
- Shower room, WC, Wash Basin
- 1 Double Bedroom with en-suite Showeroom, WC and Wash basin
- 1 Twin Bedroom
- 1 Family Bathroom with Shower, WC and Wash Basin
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD
- Dining Table and 4 chairs
- Central Heating and Open fire
- Fully Double glazed
- Stunning Sea Views
- Mobile WIFI available
The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
This full self catering – Heating and Electricity are supplementary by £1 coin metre, Bedding and Towels are available for hire if you do not wish to bring your own.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and Inn is Achnamara 4 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 5 miles away.
- The nearest larger town with shops, Supermarkets is Lochgilphead 16 miles
- The nearest golf course is 16 miles away
- Sandy Beaches and rolling Hillside from the doorstep
- Scenic Walks from the Cottage in all directions
As an occupier of accommodation at Ellary and Castle Sween, you are welcome to use the whole of the area of the estates which extend to approximately fifteen thousand acres. The energetic hill walker will find all they could possibly wish for. Lochead Glen, for example, is one of the prettiest glens in Scotland, and from the heights of Corrbhan on a clear day, you can see as far as the Nevis range to the North. The head of Loch Fyne and Ben Arthur to the East, Kintyre and Northern Ireland to the South and the Isles of Jura, Scarba etc. The less energetic, who may not feel the need for such exercise, can experience the same kind of adventure taking a comparatively easy stroll, for example the walk from Balimore down to Stronefield beach, or from Ellary down past the golf practice area to the Salmon Pool and beyond takes you into fascinating countryside, and there are many alternatives. Remember, you are free, when you are staying here, to go wherever you please.