Situated at the top of Selsey Bill, West Sussex, right on the beach, This unique Hideout Holiday Lodge, is a compact but charming ground-floor annex boasting a delightful private garden for your sole use, perfect for days on the beach and nights under the stars.
Ideal for a couple or solo traveller, the property is well equipped and conveniently located with a beach at your front door and just a stroll to local amenities, while being within easy reach of nearby towns and villages around the delights of Chichester Harbour.
On arrival at this beach-side, cabin style location, leave your car parked near the green just outside and make your way into your home away from home.Stepping into the delightful shack style property, the open-plan layout and bright driftwood style décor allows plenty of natural light into the space.Stick the kettle on and enjoy a cup of tea or coffee as you plan what to do during your stay.
When sleep calls, listen to the sea lapping the shore (you are that close) and enjoy the plush double bed for some well-deserved rest.You will also benefit from a sleek, fitted shower room so you can freshen up between activities. Take advantage of the private outdoor space and savour a glass of wine, BBQ as the sun sets in the courtyard garden, while your four-legged friend gives their legs a stretch. The working and friendly fishing village of Selsey, famous for its freshly caught crab has all the amenities you need for a relaxing break, including plenty of pubs and restaurants, there are a great selection of recommendations listed in a friendly and fun guide book within the property.
Take a stroll along East Beach, or further to Pagham Harbour nature reserve, stopping to enjoy freshly caught seafood or the locally made Caroline’s ice-creams. Heading in the opposite direction, a short walk or drive, will take you to East & West Wittering beaches, where you can spend your days sunbathing, surfing and paddling on one of the UK’s most popular sandy beaches, also close by are the natural delights of Chichester harbour and canal and the South Downs, fantastic gastro pubs and restaurants pepper such beauty spots as Itchenor, Dell Quay, Bosham, Birdham, Brackelsham Bay and The Witterings.
For a spot of culture or shopping, while at The Hideout, head to Chichester or slightly further afield to Portsmouth, Southsea, Hayling Island, Midhurst, Petworth or Arundel.
Other attractions close by include the Planetarium & Science Centre (Chichester), Roman Palace (Fishbourne), Historic Dockyard (Portsmouth), or even a day trip to the Isle of Wight.Whatever the weather, The Hideout, and its surrounding idyllic locations and attractions offer a relaxing and fun-filled break with your loved one.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
- One bedroom: 1 x king size with ensuite Bathroom/WC with independent shower above the bath
- 1 x twin and a mezzanine/play/TV area platform above, accessed by a ladder (NB not suitable for children under 10), Extra single folding bed also available, 1 x twin and wash basin
- Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Dining area
- Living room
- Central heating
- Electric ‘range’ cooker, two dishwashers, washing machine, microwave, fridge/freezer
- TV, WIFI
- Travel cot
- Off road parking
- Large garden with flagstone terrace and extensive lawned areas bordered by mature, yew hedging, separate orchard and further very large play area for children
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: £100 refundable good housekeeping bond payable on booking
- Note: One steep carpeted staircase takes you up to the main bedroom
- At the other end of the property is another un-carpeted staircase leading to the twin room. OWNER IS VERY FLEXIBLE ON THE CHANGEOVER DAY.
Sleeps 2 Pets Welcome