Crannich Farm Holiday Caravans
The Valley of the Eagles
Offering a rural Working Farm Holiday experience within Glen Aros ‘The Valley of the Eagles’ on Scotland’s Isle of Mull.
Crannich is a working Farm situated to the North East of Mull offering simple comfortable holiday accommodation in a choice of 3 fully equipped modern self catering caravans with central heating and WiFi, this is the perfect place to see breeding Eagles Otters, basking sharks or take boat trips to amazing little Hebridean islands or simply enjoy the un-spoilt beauty and spectacular landscapes.
Glen Aros is well known for it’s large population of breeding eagles and Crannich Farm is ideally situated within 150 acres of farmland in Glen Aros on the Isle of Mull, offering great walks, panoramic views of the glen, Loch Frisa and the river Aros, with the Morvern hills in the distance and the most fantastic sunsets, along with the visiting White Tailed Eagle and other wildlife, this very privileged position offers direct views across the glen to the nest area and the Loch Frisa hide’ Situated very close to the forest cycle trails.
This central location also offers an ideal base to tour the whole of the Isle of Mull and the small offshore Islands such as Iona, Ulva and Staffa.
- Availability and Online Bookings
2 Bedroom Holiday Caravans sleeping up to 4 people
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Isle of Mull Self Catering
- Remote Country Holiday Caravans stunning views
- Working Farm location Glen Aros the valley of the Eagles
- Living room and Kitchen diner
- TV / DVD Player
- 1 Double Bedrooms & 1 Twin Bedroom
- Family Shower-room W/C and Washbasin
- Fully fitted kitchen including Oven / Hob, Fridge Freezer, Microwave
- Free Broadband WiFi
- Washing Drying Facility
- Sitting Room with Sofas and Satelite TV / DVD
- Electric Heating and Gas Stove
- Off road parking
- Patio area and gardens
- Bedding and Towels
- Pets Welcome with Supplement
- The nearest village is Salen 6 miles with Inn, Shop and Post Office
- Glen Aros is the Valley of the Eagles – you will see many living and breeding here
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience, a Washing Machine / Dryer is also available on site.
- Local Area
- The nearest Inn and Shop is 5 miles away
- The nearest Town with Shops Restaurants Inns is 18 mile away.
- The nearest golf course is 5 mile aways
- The Nearest Ferry Port is 11 miles away
- Lochside and hillwalks from the doorstep
The Isle of Mull is renowned for it’s landscape, wildlife, beaches and hills – but there’s a lot more to Mull than this. Discover about it’s history, the hidden geology and structure, the contemporary island culture. You can cycle along hundreds of quiet roads and forest tracks. Feast on hill reared beef and lamb, wild venison and creel caught shellfish.