Isle of Harris,
Offering a comfortable detached Holiday Cottage on the Isle of Harris in the village Leverburgh South Harris. 19 Kintulavaig offers spacious self catering accommodation with all modern Luxury sleeping up to 6 people in 3 Bedrooms. The cottage benefits from full electric storage Heating, Homeley Open Fire and supplementary Log Burner. The front windows enjoy spectacular open Sea Views extending to the North Uist Islands, the Sound of Harris and Skye, the rear windows to a small inland freshwater Loch. The Cottage is within walking distance of the village of Leverburgh with well stocked Spar shop and Pub / Restaurant near the jetty where Ferry boats go to Uist Islands and St Kilda.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Single Storey Detached Cottage with semi-enclosed Gardens, Stunning Sea views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Isle of Harris Holiday Cottage Cottage
- Sleeps 6 people
- Bathroom – Bath with shower over, WC, Wash Basin
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 1 x Twin Bunk bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Log Fire
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Semi Enclosed Gardens
- Fully Double glazed with full Storage heating throughout
- Bedding and Towels included
- Stunning Sea Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and Inn is 1 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 1 miles away.
- The nearest larger town with shops, Supermarkets is Tarbert 30 miles
- The nearest golf course is 10 miles away
- Isle of Harris’s finest sandy beaches ranging from 4 to 15 miles away
- The nearest bus route is 200 metres away
- The nearest access to the Sea is 0.6 miles away
- Scenic Walks from the Cottage in all directions
Within this area you can take unlimited walks in all directions, see abundant wildlife, mountains, scenery and beautiful sunsets. You can sun bathe on deserted golden beaches and swim in surprisingly warm sea due to the tropical “gulf stream” passing through this Island. Within a few minutes walk from this cottage you have the benefit and pleasure of all the usual Scottish village amenities.
Leverburgh has an abundance of wildlife from sharks and dolphins to Golden eagles and Corncrakes. You can also see Otters, Seals, Porpoises, Gannets, Peregrines, Arctic Terns, Cormorants, Buzzards. You can experience the wonder of wildlife watching at sunset in the Sound of Harris, local guides can take you on an evening sail from Leverburgh pier to one of the inhabited islands off shore.