Ellary and Castle Sween Estate
Offering a beautiful Remote Coastal Holiday Cottage on Argyll’s West Coast. Lochead Cottage enjoys an Idyllic location close to the Sea with spectacular Views out toward the Isle of Jura. This traditional 3 Bedroom detached Holiday Cottage is located at the mouth of the Lochead Burn perfect for a multi generation party bookings with 2 Upstairs Twin Bedrooms, Lochead Cottage enjoys extensive Sea View views down Loch Caolisport. Set amongst wonderful scenery consisting rocky outcrops, inlets, sandy beaches, islands and islets this region just cries out to be explored. For those needing connection to the outside world a mobile WIFI dongle is also available.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Remote Detached 3 Bedroom Seaside Holiday Cottage
Lowest season £505 per week.
High season £730 per week.
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Tel: 01729 851181 (09:00hrs – 22:30hrs)
Text: 07885 211787
Owners Direct Website Remote Seaview Cottage Argyll
- Sleeps 6 people
- Remote Lochside Location
- The family Bathroom with full size bath with Shower over, Wash Hand Basin and WC
- 2 Double Upstairs Bedrooms
- 1 Twin Downstairs Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Central Heating and Open fire with Back Boiler
- Fully Double glazed with French Doors
- Stunning Sea Views
- Enclosed Garden, BBQ and Patio
- Mobile WIFI available
The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
This full self catering – Heating and Electricity are supplementary by £1 coin metre, Bedding and Towels are available for hire if you do not wish to bring your own.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and Inn is Achnamara 4 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 5 miles away.
- The nearest larger town with shops, Supermarkets is Lochgilphead 16 miles
- The nearest golf course is 16 miles away
- Sandy Beaches and rolling Hillside from the doorstep
- Scenic Walks from the Cottage in all directions
As an occupier of accommodation at Ellary and Castle Sween, you are welcome to use the whole of the area of the estates which extend to approximately fifteen thousand acres. The energetic hill walker will find all they could possibly wish for. Lochead Glen, for example, is one of the prettiest glens in Scotland, and from the heights of Corrbhan on a clear day, you can see as far as the Nevis range to the North. The head of Loch Fyne and Ben Arthur to the East, Kintyre and Northern Ireland to the South and the Isles of Jura, Scarba etc. The less energetic, who may not feel the need for such exercise, can experience the same kind of adventure taking a comparatively easy stroll, for example the walk from Balimore down to Stronefield beach, or from Ellary down past the golf practice area to the Salmon Pool and beyond takes you into fascinating countryside, and there are many alternatives. Remember, you are free, when you are staying here, to go wherever you please.
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP