The Bay, Strachur
This Luxury Detached Lochside Cottage enjoys stunning views of Loch Fyne and sleeps up to 6 people, Creagh Dubh is the perfect Holiday Cottage for couples or families. Perched on the banks of Bonnie Loch Fyne, Creagh Dubh offers spacious accommodation with all modern Luxury including Oil fired Central Heating, Roaring Log Fire. From the Master double bedroom there are French doors to an elevated Decked area to enjoy those lovely Loch Views and Stunning Sunsets. Conveniently placed on the outskirts of Strachur the Cottage is within within walking distance of 2 local Inns, a village shop and café. This is a great touring base for the Cowal Peninusla and Argyll and the Trossachs.
- Availability and Online Bookings
3 Bedroom Single Storey Detached Cottage with enclosed Gardens and Loch views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Shore Cottage Strachur Loch Fyne
- Sleeps 6 people
- Double walk in Shower room with WC and Wash Basin1 x Master Double Bedroom
- 1 x Master Double Bedroom
- 1 x Standard Double Bedroom
- 1 x Twin Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Open Fire
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Double glazed with Oil Fired Central Heating
- Bedding and Towels included
- French Doors to outdoor Decking
- Free WiFi
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge / Freezer. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest pub / Inn’s is 1 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 1 mile away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dunoon 17 miles
- The nearest golf course is 5 mile aways
- The train station is 20 miles away
- Just 30 meters from the Watersedge
- Lochside and hillwalks from the doorstep
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.