130 Bullwood Road
Innellan near Dunoon
Offering a Luxury Scottish Cottage with Private Hot Tub (with Supplement) and Stunning Sea Views from almost every window. Shelford villa enjoys every possible comfort including WiFi, Stove and Central Heating on the banks of the Clyde Estuary, with fantastic Sea Views and large Gardens.
This spacious Detached Holiday Home is within walking distance of a local village and Inns, its many windows offering panoramic sea views, it’s large front and rear gardens boasting decked out areas and a 5 person Hot Tub – plus a natural spring and waterfall.
This is a fascinating location with Royal Nay Ships, Ferries and the Waverely paddle Steamer passing daily, also stop off point for large amounts of migrating Sea Birds, plus Seals, the odd Dolphin and Red Squirrels all inhabit this beautiful peninsula.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Detached Holiday Holiday Villa with large enclosed Gardens, Stunning Sea views
Lowest season £495 per week.
High season £880 per week.
Christmas / New year POA
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £20 per pet per stay applies.
Owners Direct Website Luxury Sea Front Villa
- Sleeps up to 8 people
- Bathroom with large corner bath and shower, WC, Wash Basin
- Downstairs double walk in shower with WC, Wash Basin
- Further upstairs family bathroom
- 1 Downstairs Master Double Bedroom with TV/ DVD
- 1 x upstairs Double Bedroom with TV/ DVD
- 2 x upstairs Twin Bedrooms with TV/ DVD
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, fridge Freezer
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Stove
- Dining Table and 8 chairs
- Part enclosed Gardens
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub – £75 Short Break £110 Week Supplement
- Fully Double glazed with Oil Central heating throughout
- Bedding and Towels included
- FREE broadband WIFI
- Up to 3 Pets Welcome
- Stunning Sea Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, TV DVD. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and The Royal Hotel less than 1 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services are less than 1 miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dunoon 5 miles
- The nearest golf course is 1 miles away
- The nearest bus route is 200 metres away
- The nearest access to the Sea 100 metres away
- Scenic Walks from the Villa in all directions
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP