32 Loch Bay,
Isle of Skye,
Offering a beautiful Detached Cottage with stunning Sea Views on North West Isle of Skye “accessed by toll free road bridge” on the spectacular Waternish peninsular. Rowantree cottage enjoys many Luxuries including free WiFi, Outdoor Hot Tub (£100 Supplement) Jacuzzi bath, Full Electric Storage Heating, Supplementary Wood burner and Conservatory “North West facing” with breathtaking unrestricted views of Loch Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Inner and Outer Hebrides Islands. This is a great location to catch a wee glimpse of the famous and mysterious Northern lights and this cottage also offers a great touring base for all of Skye, Raasay and a day trip to Harris
- Availability and Online Bookings
Detached former Croft Cottage with large enclosed Gardens, Stunning Sea and skyscape views
Lowest season £350 per week.
High season £725 per week.
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Isle of Skye Self Catering Crofters Cottage
- Sleeps 4 up to 6 people
- Bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and shower, WC, Wash Basin
- 1 x Master en-suite Double Bedroom with TV / DVD
- 1 x upstairs Double Bedroom
- 1 x upstairs Twin Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD and Stove
- Dining Table and 6 chairs
- Outdoor Hot Tub £100 Supplement
- Enclosed Gardens
- Fully Double glazed with full Storage heating throughout
- Bedding and Towels included
- Large Conservatory
- FREE WIFI
- Stunning Sea Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, Dishwasher, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box, Iron and ironing board. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and The Steinn Inn is 1 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services are 6 miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Portree 20 miles
- The nearest golf course is 15 miles away
- The nearest bus route is 3 miles away
- The nearest access to the Sea is 1 miles away
- Scenic Walks from the Cottage in all directions
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP
The Isle of Skye is famous for its mountain scenery. Many people come here to climb or walk in the Cuillin and Quiraing Mountains. Here the stark rise of the jagged Cuillin ridge drops to the gentle white of a soft sand beach inlets, bays and islands create a complex lacework pattern with the sea. Within this lovely area you can enjoy numerous walks along beautiful shorelines as well as the local Waternish forest walk. See wildlife including whales, porpoises, seals, Golden Eagles, Corncrake and Great Skua’s. Waternish is brimming with history and interests including Dun Hallin (an ancient iron age hill fort), the ruins of Trumpan Church and the scene of a great clan battle at Ardmore between the MacDonalds of Uist and the MacLeods of Dunvegan in 1578.