Spinnaker View Apartment
Shore Road, Innellan,
Spinnaker Sea View Apartment is perfect for 2 people offering a peaceful holiday on a budget away from it all. Only metres from the shoreside, Spinnaker Sea View has it’s own car parking space enjoying spectacular sea views over to Ayrshire and panoramic views to Cumbrae Island, Arran and the Kintyre Peninsula. Within walking distance of 2 local Inns, Spinnaker is located in the sleepy village of Innellan near Dunoon. This is a fascinating location with Royal Nay Ships, Ferries and the Waverely paddle Steamer passing daily, also stop off point for large amounts of migrating Sea Birds, plus Seals, the odd Dolphin and Red Squirrels all inhabit this beautiful peninsula.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Ground Floor Sea View Apartment for 2 people with Stunning Sea views
Lowest season £195 per week.
High season £350 per week.
Yes well behaved Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay applies.
Owners Direct Website Seaside Flat Argyll
- Sleeps 2 people
- Shower room, WC, Wash Basin
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine, Fridge
- Sitting room / Diner with TV / DVD
- Dining Table and 2 Chairs
- Fully Double glazed with Electric heating throughout
- Bedding and Towels included
- Local WIFI
- Stunning Sea Views
Hire charges include all Heating, Electricity, Towels and Bedding. The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, Fridge, kettle, Microwave, Toaster. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and The Royal Hotel less than 0.5 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services are less than 0.5 miles away.
- The nearest major town with High Street shops, Supermarkets is Dunoon 5 miles
- The nearest golf course is 1 miles away
- The nearest bus route is 500 metres away
- The nearest access to the Sea 50 metres away
- Coastal Walks and bike rides from the Flat
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.
For Further General information please complete the short form below and we will respond ASAP