The Turbine House
Ellary and Castle Sween Estate
The Turbine House on Argyll’s West Coast is perfect for 2 people seeking a peaceful Holiday away from the all stresses of 21st century living. Set amongst wonderful scenery consisting rocky outcrops, inlets, sandy beaches, islands and islets just crying out to be explored this Remote Detached Luxury Shoreside Cottage enjoys lovely Sea Views just a stones throw from a sandy beach and the rolling west highland hills.
The Turbine House enjoys all Modern Luxury including underfloor heating, Washing Machine, TV / DVD and for those needing connection to the outside world a mobile WIFI dongle is also available.
- Availability and Online Bookings
Single Storey Remote Detached Luxury Cottage with Stunning Sea views
Yes Pets welcome a supplement of £10 per pet per stay.
Owners Direct Website Shore Cottage West Coast
- Sleeps 2 people
- Showeroom, WC, Wash Basin
- Double Bedroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Oven, Hob, Microwave, Washing Machine
- Sitting Room with TV / DVD
- Dining Table and 2 chairs
- Central Heating and Underfloor Heating
- Fully Double glazed with French Doors to outdoor Decking
- Stunning Sea Views
- Mobile WIFI available
The fitted kitchen includes Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience. This full self catering – Heating and Electricity are supplementary by £1 coin metre, Bedding and Towels are available for hire if you do not wish to bring your own.
- Local Area
- The nearest Restaurant and Inn is Achnamara 4 miles away
- The nearest local village with Shops and basic Services is 5 miles away.
- The nearest larger town with shops, Supermarkets is Lochgilphead 16 miles
- The nearest golf course is 16 miles away
- Sandy Beaches and rolling Hillside from the doorstep
- Scenic Walks from the Cottage in all directions
As an occupier of accommodation at Ellary and Castle Sween, you are welcome to use the whole of the area of the estates which extend to approximately fifteen thousand acres. The energetic hill walker will find all they could possibly wish for. Lochead Glen, for example, is one of the prettiest glens in Scotland, and from the heights of Corrbhan on a clear day, you can see as far as the Nevis range to the North. The head of Loch Fyne and Ben Arthur to the East, Kintyre and Northern Ireland to the South and the Isles of Jura, Scarba etc. The less energetic, who may not feel the need for such exercise, can experience the same kind of adventure taking a comparatively easy stroll, for example the walk from Balimore down to Stronefield beach, or from Ellary down past the golf practice area to the Salmon Pool and beyond takes you into fascinating countryside, and there are many alternatives. Remember, you are free, when you are staying here, to go wherever you please.