By Loch Eck,
Argyll, PA23 8SG
Whistlefield Lodges offer the chance to reconnect with nature with a limited choice of 6 unique individual Detached Forest Park Lodges with stunning Loch and Mountain views perfect for couples and small families, wishing to relax, enjoy the peace and quiet, explore and enjoy the locality at their own pace at affordable prices.
Less than 90 minutes drive from Glasgow – either by road or car ferry, Whistlefield Lodges enjoy all modern Luxury with Fully Fitted Kitchens and comfortable lounge and bedrooms. Two of the Lodges (Loch Eck and Benmore) have mini Saunas and Jacuzzi bathrooms.
All the Lodges Enjoy stunning Loch, Forest and Mountain Views with Red Squirrels, Stag, Pine Martins, Buzzards, Eagles and 100’s of wild birds as company. The Lodges are also within walking distance of beautiful Loch Eck (500 yards) where you can Fresh Water Fish, and the famous 13th century Whistlefield Inn in only (300 yards) walk from the Lodges along with numerous Inns, Restaurants and attractions within 15 minutes drive.
- Availability and Online Bookings
2 Bedroom Loch Eck and Benmore Lodges Sleeps 4 up to 5 people with WIFI, Sauna and Jacuzzi bathroom
- 2 Bedroom Log Cabins with Hot Tubs, Saunas and Jacuzzi bathrooms
- Sleeps 4 people
- Double Bedroom with TV / DVD
- Twin Bedroom
- Kitchen / Dining area with single Bed Settee
- Lounge / Diner area with 32′ TV/DVD, Double patio doors
- Enclosed patio decking area with furniture and BBQ
- Fully double glazed electric heating throughout
- Loch, Forest and Mountain Views
Yes these Lodges are Pet Friendly a £15 supplement per pet, per stay applies.
2 Bedroom Heather, Thistle and Reivers Retreat Lodges Sleeps 4 people with Double walk in shower rooms
- 2 Bedroom Log Cabins with Shower Bathrooms:
- Sleeps 4 people
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Kitchen / Dining area 32′ TV/DVD, Double Patio Doors
- Semi-enclosed Patio decking area
- Fully Double glazed with electric heating throughout
- Mountain and Forest Views
Yes these Lodges are Pets Welcome with £15 supplement
All the Lodges have modern fully fitted kitchens including Oven / Hob, Washing / Drying machine, kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Fridge with ice box, Iron and ironing board, TV DVD. Other essentials such as glasses, crockery, cutlery and a corkscrew are also provided for your convenience. All Living Spaces include comfortable medium size sofas / chairs, coffee table, dining table and 4 chairs, free view satellite TV / DVD and stunning views.
Owners Website Self Catering Lodges Loch Eck
- Local Area
- The nearest pub / Inn’s is within walking distance 300 yards
- The nearest local town with Shops amenities is Dunoon (11 miles).
- Dunoon has excellent choice of restaurants
- The nearest golf course is Strone
- Boat hire and fishing permits available at the Coylet Inn approx (2 miles)
- Benmore Botanic gardens and Pucks Glen are just (5 miles)
Dunoon and the Cowal peninsula offer you “Scotland in Miniature” the most populated area of Lochs, Forest Trails, Walkways, Spectacular Scenery, Gardens, Castles and Wildlife in the whole of Scotland, all crammed into a area of just 35 x 25 miles! Making touring the attractions simple and economical. Also a wide range of sporting activities including golf, fishing, pleasure cruises, mountain-biking, cycling, organised horse riding and of course sailing and other water-based sports. For the walker choose from Seaside / Loch side trails to Woodland forest trails through what is accepted as the most beautiful scenic area of Scotland, notably Pucks Glen, Glenbranter and the magnificent world renowned “Benmore Botanic Gardens”.
See More Cottages in Scotland ?